- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
this will never stop being relevant
Getting the last of my stuff ready for Anime Boston I got my Doctor Who outfit together clothes phone money. Argh just wanna make sure I don’t forget anything.
I could start fires with what I feel for you.
|—||Fires, David Ramirez (via mia-redworth)|